Monday, September 28, 2009

Crush: John Cho

So I just watched the pilot of "FlashForward" on Hulu - please check it out ASAP, it's amazing - and I was quickly sucked into the wonderful vortex of my love for John Cho.

GAWD I LOVE HIM.
He's extremely good-looking, duh, but there is something about a good-looking, eloquent, intelligent and humourous man, and Yo Han Cho has that in plenty. I always read his interviews, and he never fails to amaze me with his perceptive notions about art and literature and acting and racism and politics. He seems like an awesome person to hang out with and pick his brains about topical and intellectual debates. Also, he's HAWT. Goddamn.

So without further ado, I give you.... John Cho, PICSPAM.

When I first fell in love with him. God, Harold would make the best boyfriend ever. Second only to John Cho himself.




As the BAMF Mr. Sulu, helmsman of the good ship Enterprise. Never has fencing been so sexy.


With the original BAMF Sulu. I LOVE that they hang out together in real life. They even spoke in an anti-Prop8 rally for an Asian-American organization in California. Eeeeee!



GQMF right here... Help, my hormones.



You know it's me chasing him. Tee hee.

Good grief, the man hasn't aged a bit!! How does he do it?


I swear, he makes picking up dry cleaning look awesome. Marry me.

This is soooooooooooooo Korean. Whatever, I still love you.

Hate to see you leave, but LOVE to watch you walk away.

And as bonus treat:







No comments:

Post a Comment