Monday, December 28, 2009

Report Card - Wish List

I want:
- To grow 4 inches taller : I think I grew an inch. Gah. I'm twenty now, I'm not expected to grow anymore. Sob sob. [0.5]
- The guts to dye my hair electric blue : Tchah. I cut it really short but that's IT. [0]
- New suede shoes : Boots! Which actually add four inches to my height. Hmm. [1]
- Pyrokinetic abilities : NOTHING!!! Not even a tiny spark. Waaaaah. [0]
- To eat more pie and less cake : Brittain did good this year on that front. Mmmm. [1]
- To marry Gregory House : apparently, being fictional is a problem. Also, Cuddy, DIAF. [0]
- To visit the Pyramids of Giza : sigh. No go. I need my resident card fixed! [0]
- Money in the bank : Tutoring! Yeah, and spent wisely so there's still money IN the bank. [1]
- To rescue someone : not from death... but yeah, I have. [1]
- My enemies to DIE a SLOW DEATH in a MUDDY DITCH : no ditches. [0]
- A's without working for them : HAHAHAHAHA. What was I smoking??? [Big Ass 0]
- A Bazooka for the days when I'm low : Expensive as %$@&. [0]
- A good night's sleep : on holidays. Wheeeee. [1]
- To meet Batman and discuss politics and ethics and being a bad-ass : This close, but then the Penguin blew up Gotham's first national bank, and we never rescheduled. [0]
- To meet Spiderman and tell him it's cute he even tries : This close, but he fell over and cried because Mary Jane wouldn't kiss his boo-boo, and we never rescheduled. [0]
- Less drama and more humour : Ehhhhhh, drama was there. Less quantity but quality was AAAAAAARGH. Ace humour, though. [0.5]
- To read more non-fiction : Splendidly. I thoroughly enjoyed SuperFreakonomics. [1]
- "Heroes" to become more sci-fi and less soap-opera : A brief shining moment. Then BLAM! I've switched to FlashForward. [0]
- Endless sardonic wit : Endless? Hmmm. [0.5]
- Terrorists to STFU : Bastards. [0]
- Booth and Bones to hook up because it is KILLING me : my God, we have a confession of LOOOOOOOOOVE from Booth. I'll take what I can get. [0.5]
- To finish my short story collection : Done! Will be published in the blog this year! [1]
- To start a new short story collection : Started! Dunno when I will finish though. [1]
- Trays back at Brittain Dining Hall : Waaaaaaaaaah. [0]
- A copy of the "Dark Knight" DVD : Done... in MPEG format, of course. [1]
- More Red Bull and Monster : We had to BUY some! Bad! [1]
- Russell Peters to come to Tech (ditto BJ Novak and even Mindy Kaling) : We had Dan Nainan. BJ has hit the big time with "Inglourious Basterds" so I guess he's given up stand-up. [0]
- To know who wears the Buzz costume : it's a girl! That's all I know... :( [0]
- To punch someone in the face and see what happens : This close, but then I woke up. [0]
- Emos for friends : Erm, Andrew? He counts as emo, right? [1]
- To drop acid : I need my brains to function, unfortunately. [0]
- The end of bigotry : Hah. [0]
- People to stop pretending they care : Nope. Still hurts me. [0]
- A Native American friend : Where'd they go? I wanna find one! [0]
- To be Michelle Obama for a day : This close, but then she found out how muh it sucks to be me, and we never rescheduled. [0]
- SNL to relocate to Atlanta : It's still live from NEW YORK. Oh well. Tickets would have been cheaper. [0]
- ER to bring back Noah Wyle (Carter) and NOT George Clooney (Ross) for the finale : YES!!!!!!! It made me cry, the finale did. [1]
- Rainy days in the summer : Plenty. [1]
- An eventful year ahead of me : Yes. :) [1]

Total: 16/39

No comments:

Post a Comment