Girl # 1: What are you even saying? Macs are way better.
Girl # 2: Girl, no effing way. PCs are better.
Me: (in my head) I think you mean Windows? PC means personal computer, no?
Girl # 1: Look at it, it's so... pretty! It's awesome! [FAIL FAIL WHAT KIND OF ARGUMENT IS THIS?]
Girl # 2: Well, you can put pretty covers on your laptop or whatever... [RESPECT FOR 95% LOGICAL RETORT]
Girl # 1: Dude, your laptop is HUGE, you need like a rucksack to carry it or whatever. [EH???]
Me: (in my head) What sort of basis is this for comparing performance?
Me: (out loud) You know, the size of the laptop and stuff depends on the manufacturer of the laptop. Like, Dell, HP and Toshiba are all different laptop manufacturers but they all carry the same OS, which is Windows.
Both girls: ....
Me: Look, I have a Toshiba with Vista. You have a.. you have a Dell, but we both have Windows. But my laptop is bigger because I wanted a bigger one. See?
Girl # 1: Macs are smaller. [FAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLLL
Me: I am sure you could get bigger ones with more features if you wanted.
Girl # 2: Doesn't PC come with more features?
Me: (in my head) OH MY EYWAH THEY DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OS AND LAPTOPS.
Me: (out loud) Um, I think the features depend on the laptop manufacturer and not the OS. You mean like webcams and Bluetooth and stuff, right?
Both girls:...
Me: (in my head) OH WOW GODDAMN.
Girl # 1: So you know about laptops.
Me: I guess.
Girl # 1: Which is better?
Me: Well, Windows allows MS Office to work better, and plus I am kinda familiar with the user interface and stuff. I don't program much but I've heard that visual based programs run better on Macs, so it depends on which way you look at it.
Both girls:....
Me: (in my head) But I thought I made sense!
Girl # 2: So... you think PC is better?

No comments:
Post a Comment