20 things about me I'm not afraid of telling anyone else
1. I need to be alone more than other people. I just like it, is all. I'm private inspite of having nothing to hide.
2. My moods take an unusual amount of time to change. This makes people think I'm immature. Maybe I am.
3. I have an extremely short temper that I once felt I should do something about but I don't feel that way anymore.
4. I'm severely emotionally attached only to my parents. Theirs is the only opinion I care about 100% of the time. Strangely, they know this and are still the most approving parents I know.
5. My nose gets colder faster than my toes or fingers.
6. I am repulsed insencirety, lack of genuity and pretense of any kind. This makes me a terrible actress and socially awkward.
7. I like a good story. In a book or a film. Something that has a beginning leading you up to a middle taking you to end. That end need not be happy.
8. I converse with anyone. I talk to friends.
9. My sense of humor stems from my cynicism. But I can find humor in the oddest of places.
10. I pretend to be in places or situations that are the exact opposite of my current circumstances.
11. I've only ever cried in physical pain. I can literally count the number of times I've cried because of a broken heart with my fingers.
12. I am embarassingly carnivorous.
13. I covet intelligence and cannot stand stupidity.
14. The smell of mangoes always reminds of my childhood and summers in India. Mangoes hence make me unbelievably happy.
15. I hate people who are bigots or prejudces in any way, which makes me wonder if I'm a bigot.
16. I'm not entirely sure if I can ever stop thinking or opinionating for even an hour.
17. Sometimes I question my humanity when I fail to be awed at things like sunsets or fireworks.
18. I prefer the cold over warm weather, but this mght be because I grew up in Oman.
19. I have a surprising number of political stances which makes hard to classify.
20. I am terrified of knives and blood in real-life situations, yet I would like to meet a vampire/werewolf/Cookie Monster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment