I have always wondered what the point of taking online personality quizzes were. I don't need a computer program telling me what Family Guy character I am, I think I'd know and choose that very well for myself! (Ans: Stewie, of course.)
I understand passing time because the internet has failed to provide you better entertainment. But taking the results to heart, or even being disappointed? Guys, this is not a medical test with accurate results! This isn't even guesswork, it's a random result generator!
Why on earth would you need some internet quiz tell you stuff that you probably already know about yourself? All that the quizzes do is take you most obvious traits AS ANSWERED BY YOU and apply that personality template to whatever kind of item you're supposed to be... I don't mean to be judging anyone harshly, but this sounds really dull. Call me old-fashioned but the whole point of the quiz is to test the extent of your knowledge while gaining some along the way, not finding out what you already know.
Read more, people. Online newspapers, blogs (even the shitty entertainment/gossip ones), journals, fiction and fan fiction, whatever. Or check out online photo journals or movie and music sites. Enough with these quizzes!
Seriously, there's nothing but quiz results in my Facebook feed. Liven it up!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment