I don't seem to have matured at all in the last year at all. I hope I get points for having at least tried. And failed. But hey, if you fail, fail spectacularly!
If I could have anything I wanted?
1. A day of doing absolutely NOTHING except sleeping.
2. A trip to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. I have a sudden hankering to see South America.
3. A big old chocolate cake. If I haven't to explain this, then shame on you.
4. A cure for writer's block. I cannot seem to find the necessary inspiration for finishing this one short story.
5. A bouncy castle. See no. 3.
6. A new pair of warm socks. I think I may have worn out my existing ones.
7. A ring, preferably to be worn on my thumb because I realized I missed fiddling with it.
8. A nice DVD set of the Doctor Who series with the Tenth Doctor.
9. A new pair of headphones. My current ones have made my right ear hurt. Gah.
10. A copy of Green Day's new album. I think they are very interesting songwriters.
11. A manservant/lady-in-waiting
12. All of my family, immediate and extended, together. I've never had that happen before.
13. A new key chain because my current is being douchey and ineffective.
14. Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel reuniting for an exclusive performance for meeeee.
15. A trip to Magic Kingdom. Again.
16. A box of After Eight chocolates. Because I miss them.
17. The DVD boxset of all 15 seasons of ER. Great show.
18. MANGOES!!! Proper mangoes, not fake ice-cream flavour ones.
19. An afternoon curled up reading a murder mystery novel while the rain beats against the window.
20. A skunk-do, only in red. Hmmm.
Sigh. I hate growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment