What better way to celebrate liberation from the British by iterating what you're missing out on?
Hump day pretty men from the BBC I have been recently obsessed with...
1. Joe Armstrong - Robin Hood (Allan A Dale)
Hump day pretty men from the BBC I have been recently obsessed with...
1. Joe Armstrong - Robin Hood (Allan A Dale)
The only guy with a beard AND a mustache that I find INCREDIBLY HOT.
Fun fact: son of actor Alun Armstrong.
2. Harry Lloyd - Robin Hood (Will Scarlett)
Apparently, only Limey men can grow facial hair and look hot. Damn.
Fun fact: descendant of Charles Dickens. No, for real...
3. Bradley James - Merlin (Aurthur)
Just hear him say "Guineverrrrrrrrrrrrrrre" and you will swoon as a red-blooded woman should.
Fun fact: he was never part of a boy band, as suggested by that last pic.
4. John Barrowman - Torchwood (Jack Harkness)
Second man to be visibly pushing forty and making me flail. Ooooh.
Fun fact: part Scottish, but lost the accent so his American schoolmates quit picking on him. BASTARDS!
Also, because no post about the men of BBC would be complete without...
BOW DOWN TO THE MOTHERLOVIN' TIME-LORD, BIATCHES.
ILU, David Tenant. You'll always be my Dr. Who.
This note is dedicated to Lauren O'Keefe. Because she's awesome, because ILU Lauren, and because I promised to share my man-candy with her a while back. Say hi to Katie, LO'K!

No comments:
Post a Comment