Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

So.... guess who was in Kuwait?
THE CAST OF 'STAR TREK'.
A hour's flight away from where my parents are.... FML.
F%#*, May 8th cannot come quick enough.

This is all of the cast (except awesome Simon Pegg and dorky-hot Anton Yelchin) with That Lost/Alias guy, director JJ Abrams...



And as I see it...

The only ones (who were there) that matter...


Sylar- I mean Zachary Quinto (Spock) calling some soldier's daughter and freaking her out/making her day.

I'M GONNA EA YOUR BRAINS AND GAIN YOUR POWERS!
::Please insert an additional $1.50 to continue your call.::


Sucky Hulk/Unrealistic Henry VII Eric Bana (Nero) chilling with the soldiers... what's LOLarious is that he's the villain.



HAROLD LEE! Also, Hikaru Sulu. Also, AWESOME.



Also, one of the many reasons I wish to see this film (refer to ASRLVI).

OMGJOHNCHOILUSFMPLZLETTHISMOVIENOTSUCKKTHNXBAIALSOPLZDITCHURWIFE4ME



Uhura @ the event. I hope to God she remains like the original Uhura, and not another Niobe from the Matrix.

Tee hee I wonder if she's giving him her phone number.


Oh, yeah. And Captain Kirk.
Weird fact: Cameron from House is his mom in the movie. In flashback, of course.

A+ for a minority woman in the Army. YAYUH.


Never in my life have I wanted to be in the Army so bad. Ever.

Is it too corny if I paste my head on there? Yes it is. Sigh.


EVER.

Sob. This is just like my dream: Cho + desert palm - soldiers = AWESOME.


But there's just not enough Cho to go around...

Wow, I literally have to fight an army to get to him...


SWOON. I want him to point and smile at ME.



As per usual, this Star Trek post has been hijacked by the AWESOMENESS of John Cho/Hikaru Sulu.
Oh yeah.

More at this link: http://www.dvidshub.net/?script=news/news_show.php&id=32280

WAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I WANT TO GO TO THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment