Rain is fun only when you're indoors or you're outside intending to get wet.
Rain becomes snow when it's cold.
Rain sucks when you're trying to get to/come back from classes.
Rain usually makes the soil smell wet, which is awesome.
Rain is best enjoyed with accoustic music blaring through the speakers, warm cookies and a good book.
Rain should fall in the afternoon and evening, because rain in the morning and night is just annoying.
Rain reminds me of Indian summers, and the times I've spent rainy days in Calcutta with my grandparents and cousins.
Rain is slightly frightening when accompanied by thunder and lightning.
Rain with another 'n' is the real name of the guy who is Dwight on The Office.
Rain reminds of my 10th and 12th grade board exams. It rained on the days of both of my math exams, and I scored 100%. It rained this morning on the way to my Diff Eq test but I doubt I'll get 100% on that.
Rain brings out the mosquitoes, which is not awesome.
Rain reminds me of the Gonu cyclone that struck Oman the summer before I left for college.
Rain is the Korean pop star who had a dance-off with Stephen Colbert.
Rain is what Georgia needs to fix the drought.
Rain is what washes the sidewalk chalk flyers off Skiles walkway.
Rain makes me feel bipolar. Am I happy? Am I sad?
It's raining....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment