There will be panic in the streets... of London, and other places. So, I need to make a handy list of what I need during a zombie apocalypse.
1. Cricket bat, or similar blunt objects. For removing the head or destroying the brain.
2. First aid kid. For small scratches only.
3. Endless cans of food. Foods that don't need to be boiled.
4. A can opener. Preferably part of a Swiss Army knife.
5. Comic books. Because waiting till daylight can be boring. Sometimes.
6. A big machete. Because I've always wanted one, and an apocalypse is a good excuse.
7. An i-Pod, containing the following songs - "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, "White Lies" by Grandmaster Flash, "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed, "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity" by Tomayasu Hotei, "This Is The New Shit" by Marylin Manson. These songs are awesome to kill zombies to.
8. Laptop and power cord. Because I just do.
9. Scrunchies, so my hair doesn't get in my eyes when I go zombie-killing.
10. Cold beer. When else can you drink if not at the end of the world?
11. COOKIES.
12. A copy of "Watchmen", because it's awesome.
13. An instructional DVD entitles "How To Walk Like Zombies." Trust me, this will be needed.
14. ICE CREAM.
15. A cooler to keep it in.
16. My flip-flops. Yeah, they're hard to run in, but they're comfy. Beside, there's always that one "friend " you trip up so the zombies attack them instead of you.
17. Hairspray + lighter. Instant flamethrower, baby!
18. A shotgun. Preferably sawn-off. Holy crap, that would be AWESOME.
19. CANDY. M&M's, Twix, Skittles, Mars Bars, Gobstoppers, mmmm.
20. A bad-ass sidekick. Like Batman, or Rorschach, or Hellboy. Because you need bad-assery when it comes to zombies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment